Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pregnancy Pictures

It's about time I add something to this here bloggy blog.  We have had a crazy couple of months, so more posts will be coming to fill in the gap, but here is a quick recap of the belly growth thus far.

Most of these pictures were taken right after church which guaranteed that I actually got ready for the day.  Sundays were pretty much the only day I got dressed and wore makeup for the first half of my pregnancy.  That morning sickness is a booger, I tell ya.  Oh, plus I have a busy two-year-old.  With a combo like that, getting dressed is optional, right?

Week 8

Week 10

Week 12

Week 14

Week 20

Week 24
This is the week my morning sickness finally went away.  I was wondering if it would leave at all!

Week 29
Aaaaaaannd, I apparently have a favorite outfit and hair-do.  

I've made a mental note to try some more variety for the upcoming pictures, although I know that comfort may win out and the rest of the pictures could include this mint green and navy chevron combo.  Who knows?

3 comments:

  1. So cute, I love seeing these they make me happy. Cute favorite outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sure a cute pregnant lady! And your favorite outfit is a favorite for good reason, VERY CUTE! Are you guys finding out what your having?

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on your baby girl!! Rick shared with me your exciting news!! Ensley is such a cute name!! Hope you're all doing great!! Love, Janelle

    ReplyDelete