Date night last night gave us another thing on our Biloxi Bucket List to mark complete. We ate at the Half Shell Oyster House in downtown Biloxi. We ordered a platter that gave us 3 each of 4 varieties of oysters.
The flavors were intense and yummy and the presentation was beautiful. The only issue was that darn oyster in each one. I haven't quite acquired taste for oysters yet, although Will thought they were good. And it's a good thing he was there to help me out because I had trouble getting down just one of each kind. Not my thing. The other dishes we ordered were fantastic, especially the cinnamon roll bread pudding with spiced rum sauce. {snarf}
In other news, we took Emerson to the park today. I've taken him a few times before, but Will joined us today and E had a blast playing with him. He went down all the slides and had so much fun running around.
This little daredevil likes to climb up the slides, too.
And so we help him be dangerous.
A clip of E sliding down a couple slides:
Will was being goofy with Emerson which was apparently hilarious. We were happy to catch a good portion of his cute giggle:








I'm impressed you tried the oysters, the thought makes me gag a little :) E is adorable. I never tire of baby giggles.
ReplyDeleteOk wow, I just really really needa hear that little laugh in person now. Supes cute, y'all. Too bad slides are no fun in UT in December. Poop.
ReplyDeleteI could listen to that laugh all day long.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cute kid!!
ReplyDeleteAdorbs! And I'm with Alyssa... If only December could come sooner!
ReplyDelete