Exhibit A -
Bribery during a long flight home
I thought it would be fun to make some chocolate chip cookies together and assumed he would love the cookies because they have chocolate chips in them. Boy, was I wrong.
It certainly started out all right. I gathered all the ingredients beforehand so his role in the cookie-making would be interactive. He loved adding the ingredients and watching the dough mix. He was thoroughly enthralled in the process.
But once we came to the chocolate chip part of the dough, he was of no more help to me. He and the chocolate chip bag were inseparable.
Oh, what fun he had while I kept working. He enjoyed some of the final product, but didn't even finish one fresh-out-of-the-oven cookie. Crazy boy.













L loves them too but not quite as much as E, it seems. I made cookies today and L wanted to eat the dough and would have eaten 10 of the cookies if I had let him. Seriously asked me for a "kee" about 90 times. Love these boys.
ReplyDeleteNow I want a chocolate chip...and I don't usually care so much about chocolate chips. Plus, I'm dying to make something yummy in the kitchen with Little E.
ReplyDeleteCute! I love his apron! Super cute how he stands on the chair to help you!
ReplyDeleteHaha that's so cute
ReplyDelete