This one is a caregiving position where I'll go to client's homes and help with personal tasks such as laundry, cooking, cleaning, playing games, running errands, shopping, etc. Concentric Home Health helps a lot of elderly people as well as those who have disabilities, including children. I am super excited about this job because I'll be doing what I love most: interacting with and helping the elderly on a personal level.
Congratulations on your two new jobs, you'll be excellent helping the elderly and teaching group piano lessons.
ReplyDeleteYour missed by IMS but I'm excited for your new Endeavors.
Denise
Do you know what hours you'll be working? because I know they provide 24/7 support. Oh, and watch out for those sponge baths!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! so...will you come to my house and do laundry, cleaning, and running errands?
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Look at you - you just got here and already two jobs! Way to go, you sharp cookie, you. Best of luck with your new roles.
ReplyDeleteYay for you! This will be such a fulfilling job. I'm sure you will enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Now you can stop drinking contests. Silly kids. You and Will must have really been borred.
ReplyDeleteI can't tell you how much I appreciate all the caregivers coming here. Everyone has their own way and it adds to my perspective of life. Everyone interacts with Grampie differently. But they all have heard his life stories. We do NOT know how the stories have evolved as he has repeated them. I would love to be a fly on the wall and listen. Who cares. He is happy. He is also doing well except for getting up in the middle of the night, shaving, dressing, having a HUGE bowl of Cherrios, and calling me to ask who is going to pick him up to go to school. GRRRRRRRRR
Gram