As I look at the classes I have left until graduation, I am excited that they are few in number. The following classes are all I have left to graduate:
Spring (current) Term:
Greek & Roman Mythology (general)
Doctrine & Covenants (general)
Adult Development & Aging (minor)
Summer Term:
Music Civilization (general)
Family History - Geneology (elective)
Family & the Law (major)
Online:
The Living Prophets (general)
Calligraphy (elective)
Food Preparation (major)
All in all, it's 22 credits to complete before this August. Definitely do-able.
That is so wonderful that you will be able to graduate so soon. I'm jealous. I still have 9 classes to do online. I've been signed up for Food Prep for awhile now and can't get myself to do it. I wish we lived closer together and then we could do it together. Anyway, good job on the schooling!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous of the calligraphy and mythology classes. I took the family history class and it was really cool.
ReplyDeletehow fun- you are almost there- I like the new layout btw
ReplyDeleteYou go, dear one! 22 credits was huge when I was single. How the heck are you going to manage. Know you always have someone cheering you on, praying for your success, and offering a quiet place to study at your own will. Treats on sight always. Love ya,
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't wait until I get to where you are! I took Family History too! It was really cool :)
ReplyDelete